Friday, March 1, 2013

This Game Broke the Most Fragile Feelings in Me

Hi guys! This is Candice posting again!! XD Today I want to share something very awesome with you guys. I am currently playing a game called Fragile Dreams: Farewell Ruins of the Moon. I have not advanced that much in the game, but so far it's  quite good to play. I mean, it has an excellent plot story and the game mechanics are pretty easy and simple. I would say this game it's highly recommendable. I won't be revealing much about the story, because I don't want to be the spoiler who would spoil the fun out of this awesome game. By the way, Fragile Dream is for Nintendo Wii. This story is basically about a boy, Seto, who is one of the few survivors in the planet after a disastrous and apocalyptic experiment. He is now searching for more survivors and trying to find out about this experiment. In his way he first encounters a silver-haired girl, who then escapes because she got startled when she came in contact with Seto...... Hold on, there goes my loose mouth again. I won't tell you more about it because I'm getting too much of a spoiler. Besides, that's how not-so-far I've gotten = A = Anyways I'll be sharing a video (which I don't own) featuring the opening movie with the opening song. So enjoy it XD


No comments :

Post a Comment