Monday, March 18, 2013

Devil Survivor 2 The Animation

Hey guys, this is Candice posting in this random blog again @u@ Today I will be posting another (yes, another) game-based anime. This one is part of the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor series. It's none other than Devil Survivor 2 The Animation!! X) It is based on the Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 available for Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS game systems. I don't know much about this new anime because it was announced quite recently (let's say it was announced on March 2, 2013) in Japan, and I haven't played the game yet. Well, according to the teaser it's going to be available on April this year. But if you want to go ahead and know a little about the story-line I can suggest you read the game story-line summary. However, there may be small changes and slight variations in the anime. I think there is also a manga for you to read it. Well, that's all I know about Devil Survivor 2, but if I get some more information about it I'll be sure to be posting about for you. I'm looking forward to watch this anime and play the game. Well then, until next time ^_^ Almost forgot, I will share the anime teaser, which I don't own and don't intend to take credit for it. Therefore, credit goes for the respective owners.
Posted by Picasa


No comments :

Post a Comment