Friday, February 8, 2013

Thirteenth Fire Emblem Released!! :O


Hi everyone! This is Candice posting again X3 This time I will share something interesting and is something I want so badly XD I won't be sharing anything new (it's not new if you already know about it, duh), but it will be new news to many others. I am talking about the new (to some of you) Fire Emblem: Awakening, the thirteenth title of all the Fire Emblem series! XO It was released on February 4, 2013 supposedly along with a 3DS bundle. However, the bundle suffered a delay on the release date due to shipping errors (according to some webpage I have read - I don't remember which one though). That's the only information about the release date I have so far. Anyways, this bundle is totally worth it. It includes the beautiful cobalt blue (i guess that's the name of the color) 3DS with a very cool skin (which has the famed Falchion and two dragons - presumably, in my opinion, Naga and Grima), the pre-installed game, and a 4-GB memory where you can store downloadable content such as downloadable maps and all this for a total of $199.99 ($200 basically). Even if I don't know about the release date I do know you can pre-order it. This is - just like any other Fire Emblem title - a tactical role-playing game. I won't bore you much story-telling you readers about the plot, anyways this also may be considered as a spoiler which goes against my gaming and reading principles. If you want to get spoiled read it from somewhere else, please. The only things I will tell you is that this new Fire Emblem has new features (such as downloadable content); new skills, character,etc.; improved graphics and designs; and many other things. Oh, I forgot to mention that some important characters from previous Fire Emblem titles are making an appearance in Fire Emblem: Awakening as downloadable content or downloadable through SpotPass. Oh, and the one starring the new FE13 is none other than Chrom, descendant of King Marth of Altea and his wife Caeda (Shiida in the Japanese version). By the way, I don't own the following contents so the credit goes to the respective owners (Nintendo, Intelligent Systems, etc.). Enjoy X)









No comments :

Post a Comment