Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hey guys! Imma Tale-teller!!!!!! X3


Hey guys! Guess what, I've just realized I'm an awesome tale-teller!! X3 Who knew!!! :O Nah, wish I were, but I used tale-teller as a mere pun for this new post X) Today I will be posting about another game based on an anime (or is it the way around?). This new game (or anime) is part of the Tales series, and is none other than the Tales of the Abyss!!! XD I've finished watching this anime and the ending broke my harder-than-stone heart TT^TT I'll just give you the general idea or otherwise I would be a total spoiler for those who plan to watch it soon. It's basically about a guy named Luke von Fabre, who is a spoiled brat from high-class society (and acted as one too), traveling around a fictional continent with his friends (Jade, Tear, Anise, Guy, and Ion and the little pet Mew) trying to catch his wrong-doing teacher, Vans (who is also Tear's older brother), who tried to destroy the continent and rebuilding it in order to be free from something that I don't really remember its name but has the same idea as fate (that your actions and other things were meant to happen). However, Vans was doing the right thing, but in the wrong way. So, at the beginning, Luke was very attached to Vans and did anything Vans told Luke to do. Then Tear tells him that Vans was evil and Luke kept on acting as a spoiled brat. But after the destruction of an innocent village (by the way, Luke destroyed it on Van's request - indirectly though) and from then on Luke tried to mend hi character and regain the trust of his friends in order to save the continent. Oh, wait a second... Hold it up, I'm giving up too much information O_O Oh well, if you want to figure out the rest, then watch it yourselves @_@ For those who enjoyed Tales of the Abyss as much as I did, I'll be giving away a bonus X3 It's nothing more than the last episode of Tales of the Abyss (yes this episode is very heart-breaking, besides the other one where one of Luke's friends that traveled all along dies - I won't tell you who was). But for those who haven't watched it or finished watching it, I don't recommend you to watch this video or I would be ruining (or better said, ruining yourselves - because I'm warning you from now) this anime for you. Well, in fact, this entire anime is very heart-breaking though, not just this last episode TTATT Oh, yes and I'm looking forward to play the 3DS video-game, too, and share it with you guys. I don't own this video at all, but anyways enjoy it X3
Haha XD As an extra bonus, here's Luke's >:( sorta face!

No comments :

Post a Comment