Saturday, February 9, 2013

Fire Emblem Bonus Today!!! @ o @

Hey there guys, this is Candy posting here (again) + u + Today I will share  some images from the new Fire Emblem: Awakening. And just so you readers know, I am a HUGE fan of Fire Emblem, and I even answered my own poll with Fire Emblem <.< XP As a bonus, I will share a video with you guys. This video is the trailer of the new cross-over Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem RPG game. I know some of you may know about this new Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem, but I also know that there are some others who don't. I wonder how will the gameplay be, since Persona series have different game mechanics than Fire Emblem's. This game will be for the Wii-U console. However, I don't know its release date to North America. I don't own the video so credit must go to the respective owners. I've also posted some snapshots from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Enjoy X3











No comments :

Post a Comment