Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Poll Results Are In!!! :o

Hi guys! This is Candice posting here again (and again, and again....) X3 This time I'll be sharing a few things with you, my dear readers. Today is the closing date for my poll :O I did expect the results I saw, but my expectations were not that close to the real results :o However I'm discounting one point from Fire Emblem and one from Pokemon because I voted in my own poll - >.> that makes me a cheater though <.< - and, therefore, they don't count. Anyways, tied in third place with one vote are WarioWare and Kid Icarus. Tied up in second place with two votes are Fire Emblem, Kirby's Dream Land, and Metroid. Now, the most popular Nintendo video games (among you readerse), with three votes each, are: Mario Bros. and sequels, Pokemon, and Legend of Zelda. I did actually expect these results because they are the ones mentioned the most in daily life. Anyways as a bonus I'll be sharing some pictures of each of the most popular games, so enjoy!!!! :D







No comments :

Post a Comment