Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tharja Figure is Finally Out!!

Hello everyone. This is Candice posting again in a very long time. Sorry I haven't been posting things lately. I've been quite busy over the previous month till now. Alright, I have some news for all those Fire Emblem fans and crazy collectors out there ^_^ Our all-time favorite cursing-people-for-fun dark mage, Tharja, scale figure is now out for pre-order!! However (how I hate these kind of bad news x_x), she is only available in Japan TT^TT Which means that Tharja won't be available in Good Smile online shop nor in stores outside Japan :I  But you can still pre-order her from other sites X)  Well, about "Marth" figma I don't know anything about it yet. Anyways, I'll try to put up more posts to make up for last month ^_^'

No comments :

Post a Comment