Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tales of the Abyss in 3D

Hey there guys. This is Candice (again) posting for second time today. I'm trying to make up for the time I haven't been posting because I was very busy. Right now I want to post about a game I had finished playing recently and has to do with a very old post about it. I'm talking about the Tales of the Abyss for the Nintendo 3DS!! ^_^ Well, it is very close to the anime except that it has variations to adapt it with the gameplay system. Its gameplay is exactly the same as the ones from the other Tales of series. Tales of the Abyss also has a version for PlayStation 2 just in case you are interested in this game. It was actually a very good game though I did not think about it that way when I started playing it because I didn't understand a thing. But as I played I came to understand practically everything. I do recommend this game for you to play either for Nintendo 3DS or for PlayStation 2. I don't know anything about the PlayStation 2 version because I don't own a PS 2, but my guess is that they are the same thing maybe except the graphic design and , of course, the 3D thing. I will share the opening movie with you, but I don't own anything (same goes for other things like pictures I like to post) from it so please credit the respective owners please. Thank you and enjoy ^_^ 
P.S.: If you ask about the opening song, it's called Karma and is sung by Bump of Chicken (it's a very good band, in my opinion).


No comments :

Post a Comment