Saturday, May 4, 2013

AMNESIA

Hey there guys. This is Candy posting once again in this blog. ^_^  I hope my recent problem with my old account is over. The means I'm posting with a new one. That reminds me that I must tell you not to add anyone with my name or with this address: candy.lai.chau@gmail.com in anything, not even Facebook. +__+ Oh yeah sorry if I didn't come up with a creative title for this post XI

Alright back to the topic. Today I wanted to write about an otome game-based anime from the well-known Idea Factory that came out not so recently this year. The anime I'm going to write about is none other than AMNESIA. To be honest I've never played the game because I don't have a PlayStation 2. I personally think that it was worth to watch it, but I wouldn't say that it was one of my favorites. But let's take into consideration that I'm not used to watching romantic stuff or anything of the sort. I watched it because some friend of mine suggested it. I would still say it's fun to watch and recommendable (highly) especially to those who like romance to say the least.

Alright, AMNESIA is basically about a female protagonist (whose name, ironically, is never mentioned o_o' so let's call her Heroine) who loses her memory while she worked in the cafe as a waitress. She wakes up and sees a spirit called Orion, who helps her out with what to say as the girl lost her memories. Orion can be seen, talked to, and heard only by the main character. The girl's coworker tells her that someone came to pick her up. Then two guys, Shin and Toma, come in to take the girl back to her house, but she does not recognize them as she has amnesia. She and her coworkers - including Shin and Toma and two other guys, Ikky and Ken -  (and the manager) are preparing to go for a trip. Heroine gets what she think is a flashback of Shin telling her that killed a man (well, Shin never mentioned who) and thinks Shin did it. During the trip everyone (the cafe staff) went out at night to watch a meteor shower. Heroine and Shin are left alone and Heroine gets scared enough from Shin to run off from a cliff (accidentally though). She wakes up in a hospital and sees that the date is August 1. Shin tells her that they are actually dating and later on Heroine suffers a car accident. She wakes up in her room and sees that it's still August 1. And that happens with the other guys. Woah, so far she has 4 different boyfriends o_o' Lucky you! Well I won't tell the end 'cuz I'm no good storyteller. Ayways I'll share the first episode with you guys which I don't own. Enjoy XD


No comments :

Post a Comment