Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Last Hope for Mankind

Hey there people from around the world = ^ o ^ = This is Candice posting again in this random blog XD Today I will write about an upcoming game in English version. Well, actually the Japanese version was out a long time ago, but this game will be available in the United States in April 23 and in Europe in April 24. This game is none other than Black Rock Shooter The Game!!! +.+ However, it won't be available in Canada nor in Mexico. It is an RPG game for the PSP platform. 
Since I don't own a PSP (which means I won't be able to play this game - and, therefore, won't really know much of the plot), but at least I sort of know what's about, and  I'll tell you what I know. But if you want a more objective information I suggest you read at other sources. It's basically about an apocalyptic world in the distant future in this same planet. There's an alien invasion lead by an unknown alien, force, or whatever. There's a scientist who work on human cloning, and a famous singer from San Francisco, whose name is Sing Love,  volunteers to be the subject. The first clone was successful but did not reach fully what he expected. She (the clone) is named Nana Gray. The second clone was a total success and reached full expectations. THis second clone was names Stella Gray (code name: Black Rock Shooter). Then both sisters are sent out there to fight the alien invasion. There are a total of 8 bosses that the player must defeat. Then at the end BRS realizes that the final boss (White Rock Shooter - WRS) was none other than the famous singer Sing Love and that she was the original one.
I'll be sharing the trailer for the game, which I don't anything of it. Enjoy XD By the way I'll be sharing the opening theme of the Japanese version too, which I don't own either. 



No comments :

Post a Comment