Monday, April 22, 2013

Another Hetalia episode

Hey there guys, this is Candy posting again in this blog. Since I don't have much to talk about lately I'll be sharing another Hetalia episode with you guys, you know, to not to make this silence too long and banal. This episode I'm sharing is from the World Series special episodes, if my memory serves me right right now, I hope you are all aware that there is already a fifth season out a long time ago, I think even before I started this blog. I don't won anything from this episode, which means that credit must go to Himaruya Hidekaz (creator of Hetalia) and other people I don't know about. By the way, this one isn't subbed, so I'm totally sorry about it. If you want it subbed, I'm afraid you'll have to look for it somewhere else. Enjoy X) 




No comments :

Post a Comment